Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No.
1994 Pontiac Firebird Firehawk
This car has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
Firehawk Package Features
- Lightweight Composite Hood with Functional Cold Air Induction Package Cold Air Induction Package utilizing modified Corvette Air Cleaner
- 17" x 8.5" Aluminum Alloy Wheels (Ronal R-15)
- P275/40ZR17 Firestone Firehawk tires
- Distinctive "Firehawk" graphics
- Interior Commemorative Plaque Listing Build Number
- Stainless Steel Exhaust tips
The Original factory Bright Red paint with clear coat and Bright Red molding presents very well due to the car having been meticulously maintained and garaged its entire life. Other than a couple of very minor scratches on the hood, the overall condition of the finish and graphics is spectacular. The removable panel glass t-tops are blemish-free and in excellent condition.
The luxurious Light Gray Leather trim package nicely compliments the Bright Red exterior of this Firehawk. All original power options and equipment are in excellent operating order; heating and air conditioning, original AM/FM stereo cassette player, 10 speaker stereo with amplifier, steering wheel radio controls, cruise control, power steering, power windows, power door locks and mirrors, interval wipers, keyless entry and remote trunk release, instrument cluster gauges, etc. There is some slight cosmetic wear on the wear on the driver's side lower part of the seat back bolster which is quite common (see photo).
Engine and Driveline
Under that twin snorkel functional cold air induction hood lurks a 5.7L LT-1 Corvette engine with 315 hp, 342 ft-lbs of torque @ 2800 rpm, oil cooling system, 10.25:1 compression backed by a 4L60E 4-Speed Automatic overdrive transmission with transmission assist, and a stout Limited Slip positraction rear axle with a 3.23 gear ratio.
This Firehawk is equipped with the following:
- Level 2 Bilstein Sport Suspension Package including Bilstein Shock Absorbers, Progressive Rate Springs, 1LE Track Bar, and 1LE Transmission Mount.
- Performance Exhaust Package including all stainless steel components, 3" intermediate pipe, SLP freer flowing muffler and two 2.5" tail pipes; this option is known as "Two On The Left" or TOTL.
Wheels and Tires
17" x 8.5" 5-spoke Aluminum Alloy Wheels (Ronal R-15) on P275/40ZR17 Firestone Firehawk tires.
As mentioned earlier, the value to performance ratio of the 1994 Firehawk is phenomenal. When new, a fully loaded Firehawk cost about $40,000 less than a ZR1 Corvette, the Firehawk will out corner the ZR1 and out accelerate it 0-60 in 4.9 seconds compared to the ZR1's 5.2, and the Firehawk finishes the 1/4 mile in 13.5 at 103 MPH. Braking performance is also impressive at 60-0 MPH in 114 feet. This well-kept, low mileage (less than 37,000 miles), all-original and rare Firehawk is No. 81 of 500 produced in 1994; a collector's dream!
Additional images available upon request.
Back to Archive