Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00111:
1971 Chevrolet Nova SS
This Nova has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
- All trim taken off the car prior to painting and applying clear coat.
- Still needs wet sanding and buffing.
- NEW black vinyl roof.
- Rear quarter panels replaced and done correctly!
- NEW bumpers, chrome trim, tail lights and lenses, and emblems.
- Factory in-dash tach, console with factory SS gauges.
- NEW door panels, headliner, arm rests and back package tray.
- Bucket seats and arm rests were recovered, console is in excellent condition, carpet
is in very good condition.
- Power steering and power disc (front) brakes.
- Always garaged since restoration, never driven in rain or snow.
- Runs, drives and shows very well!
- Only 2500 miles on the rebuilt 350 motor (not sure if original '71 motor).
- Stock 4-speed Saginaw manual transmission in excellent condition.
- NEW clutch assembly.
- 10 bolt posi rear with a 3:55? gear ratio.
Additional images available upon request.
Back to Archive