Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00131:
1971 Chevrolet C10 Custom Pickup Truck
This C10 has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
- This is a freshly restored, low miles (only 1,500 since the completion in mid-2009),
well cared for and documented C10 with only 1 previous owner!
- Deep Turquoise finish is practically flawless.
- Absolutely rust free with only minimal body filler.
- Body lines and panel gaps are straight.
- Rocker panels and drip rails are intact and straight.
- Original wood in bed.
- New carpet; dash and recovered seats are in great shape with no rips or tears.
- Gauges, switches and accessories are in proper operating order.
- All window glass is in excellent condition.
- All rubber molding, seals, chrome and stainless are in good shape.
- New battery, brakes, shocks.
- Bell Tech front lowering spindles and rear coil springs.
- Factory disc brakes stop nice and smooth.
- Comes with original glove box manuals, purchase documentation and receipts.
- Appraised at over $17,000.
- Great dependable driver!
- 350 cu. in. small block with Quadra-Jet carb, mild RV cam, Headman Headers.
- 350 TH transmission shifts smoothly.
Note from the photographer: I travelled 100 miles roundtrip to shoot this truck
and upon arrival at the site was met by a freak, unexpected winter snow storm! If
interested, feel free to inquire about "dry" photos of this awesome truck. ☺
Additional images available upon request.
Back to Archive