Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00159:
1971 Plymouth HEMI 'Cuda Recreation
This Barracuda has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
1971 HEMI 'Cuda Build Sheet
- Exterior: Frame-Off Rotisserie nut and bolt Restoration beginning
with media blasting the all original unibody to bare metal, NEW Goodmark fenders,
NEW AMD shaker hood and bubble. Paint prep included 3 knock down coats resulting
in a flawless 2 stage beautiful "triple Black" finish (including the underbody).
- Interior: All NEW door panels kick panels, dash pad, arm rests,
Headliner and carpet. All gauges calibrated and restored Factory steering wheel,
and sound dampening material throughout.
- Driveline: NEW crate Mopar Performance 426 HEMI, 4 speed with Pistol
Grip Shifter, 850 cfm Edelbrock Edlebrock carb, TTI Headers, Flowmaster Super 40
- 3"exhaust system, NEW 10.5 clutch, flywheel, u-joints, rear wheel bearings, etc.,
Schumacher motor mounts, NEW Be Cool aluminum radiator, electric fan, Painless wiring,
front & rear disc brakes, KYB shocks, Super Energy suspension kit, NEW gas tank,
fuel lines, filter, etc.
- Wheels & Tires: Coys 17" front wheels & 18"rear wheels,
Sunny Ultra Hi-Performance tires.
This is a truly the ultimate high performance, no frills, no disappointments, street
monster you've been searching for!
Additional images available upon request.
Back to Archive