Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00143:
1969 Buick Riviera
This Riviera has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
- A true survivor – not only beautiful, but in excellent mechanical condition.
- Professionally restored in 2001 and finished in the original and stunning Polar
White, clear coated with contrasting black interior and vinyl top.
- Exterior is accented by a set of Buick factory mags.
- Interior is in original and excellent condition throughout featuring bucket seats
with console mounted shifter, dealer installed FM converter and Buick floor mats.
- A/C, power steering, power disc brakes, tilt steering wheel.
- Original Manuals and all Service Records.
- 430 cu. in., 360 hp 4bbl carb.
- TH400 automatic transmission
- Shifts super smooth and rides like a dream!
Additional images available upon request.
Back to Archive