Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00106:
1967 Ford Mustang 390 (S Code)
Owner has taken this Mustang off the market.
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
- Overall this Mustang is a very solid, strong running driver.
- Restored approximately 8 years ago.
- The correct paint is in very good condition, no cracks, no dents or rust.
- There is a narrow scratch on the hood approximately 4" long.
- All of the chrome is in good condition, bumpers are dent free.
- Many NEW parts including: both rear quarter panels, both inner quarter panels, front
and rear apron pans, R/L floor pans, R/L front fenders, front seat covers and carpet.
- The hood, trunk lid and doors are original to the car.
- Equipped with A/C (needs to be re-charged), power steering, tilt-away wheel, original
AM radio, original key.
- The window trim, rocker panel moldings and glass are all in very good condition.
- The factory white vinyl top is in good condition with no rips or tears.
- Marti Report and many more pics available upon request.
- 390 cu. in. big block - rebuilt with less than 10,000 miles on rebuild.
- C-6 Select Shift Cruise-O-Matic trans with shift kit, rebuilt 1 year ago.
- 9" Equa-Lock Differential with 3:25 gears (rebuilt less than 3 years ago).
- NEW brakes and suspension including: upper & lower ball joints, tie rods and
tie rod ends, control arm bushings, sway bar bushings, brake brums, brake shoes,
brake lines, rear springs, shocks, tires.
Additional images available upon request.
Back to Inventory