Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00153:
1963 Chevrolet Chevy II Nova 2-Door Coupe
This Chevy Nova has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
- There is absolutely no rust – anywhere!
- Original factory paint, engine and drivetrain.
- Body panels, hood and trunk are intact, straight and with no indication of body
filler, except for a minor depression on the passenger side rear quarter panel,
behind the door resulting from someone leaning against the car. The owner is working
to have this imperfection repaired.
- All moldings, stainless steel trim and chrome, while still quite presentable, has
naturally lost some of its sharp, mirror-like reflective quality it had when new.
- 194 cu. in Inline 6 engine and Power Glide starts runs and drives smoothly with
no evidence of internal noise or fluid leaks.
- Interior has been redone with NEW original "Fawn" cloth and vinyl upholstery, headliner,
door panel, and loop carpet.
- Original seat belts and dash trim and knobs are in very good condition for this
- Typical "base" Chevy II Nova 400 Series with the AM radio deleted and dash plate.
- NEW 185-75/13 tires, 13'' Original wheels and NEW NOS hub caps. The owner as the
Original Hub Caps which go with the car.
- Cowl Tag Info: (See photos)
- A true survivor that can be restored, a solid candidate for an SS tribute, or enjoyed
- 194 cu. in Inline 6 engine
- Power Glide transmission
Additional images available upon request.
Back to Archive