Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00138:
1947 Ford Mercury Custom
Owner has taken this Mercury Custom off the market.
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
- All Steel Body and Fenders with a 3" chop and the back fenders molded to the body
as one piece
- Finished in Lacquer with 2 clear coats
- Front Suspension- Heidts Mustang ll IFS Crossmember with TRW Power Rack and Pinion
- Rear Suspension – 5-leaf springs with Air Shocks
- 11" front disc brakes
- Interior finished in elegant grey leather, custom stitched and molded door panels
with 6-way power bucket seats and console
- Dash is from a 1950 Ford custom molded and sized to fit
- Autometer Gauges
- Vintage Air A/C, Heat & Defrost system
- Carpets are all grey with rubber matting
- Creature comforts include: Air Conditioning, AM/FM Stereo with CD, Power Steering,
Tilt/Telescopic Steering Column & Lap-type Seat Belts
- Some of the high-end parts used in the build include: Carter, Hurst, Painless Wiring,
Walker Radiator, Edelbrock, Autometer, Vintage Air, Flowmaster, and Dakota Keyless.
- In addition to being a very reliable driver, this car is a multiple award winner
wherever it has been shown and consistently scores in the 95-point range - even
after 14,500 miles!
- Stock Big Block Chevy 427 with 4 bolt mains, aluminum intake and Carter AFB 4 barrel
- TH-400 automatic transmission with a Stage 1 shift kit
- Ford 9" differential with 3.07 gears
Additional images available upon request.
Back to Archive