Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00156:
1941 Pontiac De Luxe "Torpedo" Six Sedan Coupe
This Coupe has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
- The current owner and collector started with a totally rust-free, one owner Montana
car featuring unbelievably original interior appointments - a true survivor.!
- The professional restoration began in 2000 and was finished in 2003.
- This car was restored to be enjoyed and driven, so is not a concours car, but very
little would need to be done to make it so.
- The mint condition Cameo Cream and Maroon Metallic exterior finish represents Original
- Factory rear fender skirts – very rare and next to impossible to find.
- Factory Matching Numbers L Head 6 cylinder engine and 3-speed standard transmission
runs beautiful and performs flawlessly.
- All NOS generator, starter, distributer and most engine accessories.
- Suspension has new shocks, rear leaf springs re-aligned and trued.
- NEW brake wheel cylinders and master cylinder.
- NEW exhaust system with GM accessory tailpipe extension.
- Complete Service Records and Original Manuals.
- Showroom Condition interior features Original Mohair Gray and Tan material.
- All the original components are in order and in proper working condition.
- The extensive list of accessory options include:
- Special Deluxe steering wheel
- Push-button Super Deluxe radio
- Factory brown carpet with brown shoe inserts
- Full-flow air system
- Unity 6-volt Spotlight
- NOS Factory Rear fender Skirts
- NOS Red Reflector Accessory Indian Hood Ornament
- Front & Rear Bumper Tip Guards
- Center Rear Bumper Guard to protect Deck Lid
- Vent window Air flow inserts
- Original Brown Truck Rubber Mat
- According to the owner, the General Motors NOS 1941 Accessories he has searched
out and installed on this car are worth at least $10,000 in their own right. Some
would be next to impossible to find now; as an example the factory rear fender skirts.
- 239 cu. in. /90 HP L Head Inline 6
- 3-Speed Standard Manual transmission
Additional images available upon request.
Back to Inventory