Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00151:
1936 Chevrolet Low Cab Pickup Streetrod
This Low Cab Pickup has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
- Treated to a frame-up total restoration in 2001.
- Body was plastic beaded before shot with primer and the 1966 GM Butternut Yellow
finish and clear coats.
- Fenders and running boards are undercoated.
- NEW oak and stainless steel bed floor.
- The paint is in very nice condition with just a few minor chips – remember, this
is a show quality "driver".
- The tailgate has a nice touch of Silver paint applied to the Chevrolet script.
- Powdered coated Mustang II front end with power steering.
- Deep chrome American Mag wheels.
- All NEW wiring and electrical throughout.
- On-board electrical charger to maintain the dry cell battery when stored
- As you move to the interior, notice thoughtful features like the Gray tweed bench
seat that lifts up, the seat back that folds down showing pockets along the back
of the cab that all offer precious storage space.
- Door panels are tastefully covered in Gray tweed and contrasting Gray vinyl with
soft Gray carpet on the floor.
- The cool Butternut Yellow dash houses antique finished gauges surrounded by a stainless
- Bronze tinted power windows, Custom steering wheel with dropped tilt steering column,
old style "Gennie" floor shifter and gas pedal, Pioneer AM/FM Stereo with 6 CD Changer
and under dash remote sensor.
- You are guaranteed to get lots of fun and thumbs up while cruising down the road
in this Low Cab Pickup!
- Professionally built 350 cu. in./325 hp Chevy Small Block with ceramic-coated headers
- 700R4 automatic overdrive transmission
Additional images available upon request.
Back to Archive