Newstalgia Motors Presents Car No. 00141:
1933 Ford Speedster Replica All Steel Convertible
This Speedster has found a new home!
However, we'd be happy to locate another one just for you.
Speed '33 Quick Specs:
Assembly and Fabrication: The Roadster Shop
Body: American Speed '33, Rootlieb hood, the Roadster Shop roll pan and
Chassis: The Roadster Shop – Frame rails contoured to follow body lines,
Magnum Axle I Beam
Engine: Fuel injected Roush Racing 402-inch small block Ford
Drivetrain: Hughes Performance C4 transmission, John's Industries Ford
Wheels: Custom one off wheels from Intro Wheels
- Flawless PPG Candy Gold and Pearlescent Black contrasting paint with several top
coats of clear.
- The body is "stretched" with a flip down steel insert in back of the seat to hide
the full Black convertible top when stored.
- Rootlieb hood with custom built side curtains at the engine compartment.
- Custom grill and grill shell in front.
- Custom interior fitted with Black Ultra Leather seats and door panels.
- Chrome tilt column and wheel.
- Gauges by Classic Instruments, Black loop carpet, power windows, power door locks,
keyless entry, remote trunk release.
- Magnum I-Beam solid front axle, monoleaf with shocks.
- 4-Bar four rear suspension with adjustable shocks.
- Front power disc brakes, drums on the rear.
- Intro 17' front/ 20" rear wheels.
- BF Goodrich G-Force T/A - 205/40/17 front, 295/45/20 rear tires.
- This car is a bullet with a Roush 402IR Ford Performance Engine, 509 HP @6000 rpm,
455 ft-lb. @ 4800 rpm! (Dyno Sheet available).
- Weber-style 8-Stack Fuel Injected Induction System.
- Hughes Performance - Bowler C-4 Transmissions
- Ford 9" rear end with 3.50:1 gears
Additional images available upon request.
Back to Archive